Thursday, February 9, 2012

Where did Fern Britton get the red top she was wearing on All Star Mr & Mrs on Saturday 3 May 08? Looked great

Talking of red tops. I saw a brilliant one in Bon Marche today. It was priced at just £4. I had to ask the sales assistant if the price was correct. It was. So I bought it. It seems as food prices are soaring, the price of clothes is going down. I went on a spending spree and spent under £50 whereas what I bought would have cost an awful lot more just a few months ago.

Where did Fern Britton get the red top she was wearing on All Star Mr %26amp; Mrs on Saturday 3 May 08? Looked great
Usually these aresamples sent from highstreet stores. Evans, principles and debenhams is a possible, also try simply be.
Reply:off the wardrobe girl I would have thought


No comments:

Post a Comment