Sunday, February 12, 2012

Where to buy Java fern?

Hi all, I'm milking you lot for all the advice I can, I'm getting some brilliantly helpful answers!

:o)



I'm going to get some Java Fern for my new tank which should arrive in the new few days, it's a BIG tank so I'm looking to get some established Java Fern already planted in bog wood or rock from an online retailer.



I found some ebay, the biggest seems to be ranging anywhere between 6"-12" and I was hoping that some of you friendly fish enthusiasts might point me in the direction of a shop you have used or heard good things about. This will be my first venture with live plants so the Java fern seems to be perfect for a novice like me but I would very much appreciate any experience you have had with a reputable online shop.



Please link me to your suggestions, I don't care about finding the cheapest, I'm caring more about quality and other factors which I might not be aware of. The bigger the better in my opinion.



Thanks for your time.

Where to buy Java fern?
http://allguppyinfo.tripod.com/id10.html

email them and make a special order....

i bought almost all of my live plants in here....

the quality is good and also comes in a very

very cheap price.....

hope this helps

email

No comments:

Post a Comment