Sunday, February 12, 2012

Where the Red Fern Grows - need help in a bad way?

Hi I really need help on some questions on this book I have like this book thingy and Im on the 7th chapter and I have to finish by this week but i dont have time so will you please help me and give my your oppions please and thank you



1.After killing so many coons, why does Billy hesitate to kill the ghost coon? Do you agree with him, or not, and why?



2. Whose fault is it that Rubin was killed? Rubin's, Rainie's, Billy's, Grandpa's? Explain your choice.



3. How do we know that Billy is a brave and determined boy?



4. How does papa change the way he treats Billy over the

course of the novel? What does Billy do that makes his father respect him more?



5.What does the red fern symbolize?



I would be really help full if yall can help me thanks so much

Where the Red Fern Grows - need help in a bad way?
He hesitated because the coon was practically a legend and he didn't want to kill the legend. I agree with him.

It was Rubin's own fault since he tried to make Billy's dogs disobey Billy. I won't say that Grandpa's forcing Billy to go out there, or Rubin and Rainie's attitudes didn't help cause it, but if he'd only let the dogs alone, then it wouldn't have happened.

Billy is brave and determined because he decided he wanted the dogs and he worked his butt off to make and save the money to buy them, as well as take the time to train them. He is brave because of some of the things he had to do on the hunts, or to save Little Ann...can't remember if you are to that part or not. It's my fave book, but I haven't read it in years.

Papa starts treating Billy more like an adult. Billy takes responsibility and acts like an adult.

The red fern symbolizes the angel that will forever guard the graves.



Hope all that helps you...is this for a book report??? I might have to go home and start reading this book tonight...I love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment