Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hey which is better author for you in english novels is it Julie Garwood or Fern Michaels??

It's a matter of taste really. I prefer Julie Garwood on the whole, but, I think Fern Michaels' Sisterhood books are far better than any of Julie Garwood's. Most of Julie Garwood's books are Historical Romances. Only lately has she started writing contemporary thrillers. Fern Michaels books are all more contemporary. So comparison is a bit tough.... If you can, read both authors. That's my advice.

Hey which is better author for you in english novels is it Julie Garwood or Fern Michaels??
I like Julie Garwood the best. I have almost all of her books and think she is a great novelist. I have read a few of Fern Michaels and just wasn't impressed all that much.


No comments:

Post a Comment