Thursday, February 9, 2012

Can you still buy AIR FERNS [plant] in australia [melbourne]where from?

i remember about 20 years ago when i was a kid my mum had them hanging around the house, my husbands grandma gave me this old antique basket and an air fern could be put in it,, id love that

can u still get these?,, i havent seen one in YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!

i havent started looking yet, so any suggestions would be great, thankyou xxxxxxxxxxx

Can you still buy AIR FERNS [plant] in australia [melbourne]where from?
Kiddy Eye Candy.

I *had* one, so I am sure Melbourne has them. We have a K-mart Garden centre here %26amp; they have them. I think they have them at the Big W garden Centre too.



I think we found another thing we don't have in common!! lol!! I hate the stupid things. When I was a kid I knocked over my Nan's Planter Pole (??). It had about 20 pots on it. Made a heck of a mess too. ;)

Get your phone book out and ring the up and ask.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Reply:Try good old Chris and Marie, they have EVERYTHING! And their prices are great too. They have lots of stores there in Melbourne don't they?

Good luck!

Gumps

No comments:

Post a Comment