Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Where the red fern grows PLZ HELP?

I hate that book sooooo much i call it where the red fern dies!!

Can you give me some information to catch up on my notes cuz i really dont get it. If you could give me some summary/notes from the part where Rubin or Rainie (i don't know which one dies) gets killed- to the part in the contest where there is a storm and like some where "little ann" almost dies and falls into freezing cold water.



Yeah well I can never concentrate when im sopposed to be readin cuz everyone talks %26amp; I just can't focus because all i wanna do is have fun but from now on I'm gonna focus %26amp; ignore 'em because i've gotta do my work.



THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR ANSWERING!!!!!!

I've learned my lesson.

Where the red fern grows PLZ HELP?
First of all, the best way to understand a book is to not give it bad judgment. Appreciate the book a little more and it will be easier. Even if you don't like it, try to at least get into it. Relying on notes is going to put you in a sinkhole.



I have not read that book in over 6 years, but try www.pinkmonkey.com
Reply:Okay here is what happens.















And then...


No comments:

Post a Comment