Monday, January 30, 2012

My staghorn fern is dying!! Please help!!!!?

I bought a healthy young staghorn fern a while back, and not knowing about the proper care of them, overwatered it to the point where the shield fronds turned brown and started rotting. Once I figured out what the problem was, I stopped watering it so much, and transplanted it in a mesh hanging basket with moss and hung it outside. It stopped deteriorating, but it is not growing at all either. It's just been hanging there in sort of a 'suspended animation', not dying, but not making any improvement. I would appreciated any advise you can give me!!!!! Thanks in advance for your help!

My staghorn fern is dying!! Please help!!!!?
Get some miracle grow or plant food sticks. The heat may also be killing it, so bring it inside during the day.
Reply:put it in a spot where there is lots of sunlight and leave it there and it should start growing! and give it shults liquid plant food, you can buy that at a place called Ritchies seed and feed. Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...


No comments:

Post a Comment